Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leadville Training has begun!

Today I'm mid-week of the second week of my Leadville training plan. At this point, I have already increased my running miles significantly and I can already start to feel the difference in my legs. A few years ago (before ironman training), I was running a lot more miles and legs felt so strong not to mention the ease in running longer distances. I'm getting back to that point, which makes me happy.

My biggest challenge at this point is that I'm feeling a lack of motivation. This lack of motivation, I'm hoping will disappear once it warms up a little more and I'm working regular day hours. I also need to figure out how to not feel the guilt by taking a day or two off from running each week and doing some cross training.

No comments: