Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting the race schedule all squared away

I have spent the past couple of months thinking about how I'm planning on preparing for my new adventure this year-Leadville 100 mile run. This morning I bit the bullet and signed up for a few more ultra races, not really to race them but to: 1. Build my confidence in running longer distances, 2. Build ultramarathon racing experience. Hopefully this weekend, I will meet will meet with my other foolish teammates and we can get our plan all sketched out through this journey.

1 comment:

4 x 110% 4 100 miles in Leadville, CO said...

Extremely excited for what 2012 is going to bring. New challenges, awesome road trips, countless miles of trails, all while hanging with the best of friends. Way to dive in head first Noelle. Lets chat about a time and place to meet. -Mike-