Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here is the story on the new ride....

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from my friend D1 (I used to train with him at P2) asking if I would be interested in representing Erik's bike shop. To give you a little background Erik's bike shop is a local chain of bike stores located in Minnesota. They have primarily focused there business on cycling and snowboarding. They recently decided to break into the triathlon market-having three main stores that will focus on triathlon stuff. This past week, I met with the store manager and accepted the sponsorship. Woohoo!

This upcoming week I will get fitted for my bike, wetsuit, and tri outfit. I'm super excited! I also accepted another year's sponsorship with Team Aquaphor. My new Team Aquaphor stuff should arrive in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to represent both teams this year!

No comments: