Saturday, December 18, 2010

Excited for my POWERFIX class today! There is nothing like killing yourself as you complete a grueling bike workout. For the first time since I have been training for triathlon, I'm going get my "numbers." We will be doing a bike class and measuring our wattage or how much power we produce when riding. The goal is to figure what can be changed to create more wattage and hence faster more efficient biking. I will however question the accuracy of my numbers not because the instructors don't know what they are doing but due to the built up aggression I have after speaking to my professors over the past couple of days. My semester is over and my brain SHOULD be shut off from school right. I'm just so sick of paying for courses where the professors choose not to do their job! DEEP BREATH.........

No comments: