Thursday, November 18, 2010



Leann recently was giving me crap on bad of a blogger I have been lately. I haven't had the chance to update my blog for some time now since the craziness returned back to my life or maybe it never left, but on any note I have been crazy busy running! I have been running from work to run club to P2 to clinic to the nursing home and and and ..... I don't remember if I had posted that I had decided to return to school and finish my Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP). Although, I think by getting this degree done doors will open for a new job and normal work hours, the program is KILLING ME!!!!! I have been literally putting in close to 90 hours per week between clinical and work.........I need a break!

So what is new? Not much:)

Since Ironman, I competed in two more races before finishing my racing season. I did the Go Commando 5K adventure race and it was a blast! I don't know my time since it was not chipped time and I failed to look at the clock upon finishing, but I did have a second place finish. I ended up willing a gold medal and a hat. Woohoo!

Then two weeks following the Go Commando race, I did my yearly tradition (since 1999). I ran my 25th marathon which happened to be Twin Cities Marathon. The marathon went well. My time was less than stellar which probably was related to the lack of seriousness I put into the race. It was just a fun run.

The big news is that I'm finally going to get a small, itsy, bitsy break this week, when I fly to AZ and SPECTATE ironman! I'm so excited for my friends who are competing and get away for a short while! Plus, I get to see my favorite pros compete!

My semester is coming to an end soon-Thank God! And training for Ironman Couer D'Alene starts up next week (whoa-where did the time go!)

No comments: