Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's coming along

Since school has been finished I still have found plenty to keep myself busy! Over the past week, my P2 peeps spent several days in Colorado training-I didn't go since I was hoping to get some study done for my upcoming boards exam. Needless to say, I didn't get any studying in nor did I get anything accomplished around the house either! I did however get in most of my training for the week-the only training missed was due to the lack of cooperation from mother nature. Speaking of bad weather....Saturday brought back memories of the training trip that was planned last August in Madison. Saturday, I had a planned workout of a 2.5 hour run and a 2 hour bike on the Liberty course. The plan was that I was going to do the run by myself, prior to biking and then Cindy and Mark were going to meet me for the bike on the Liberty course. I ended up only getting in a 40 minute run

No comments: