Sunday, April 18, 2010


Why is it that you never complete all that you need to or at least intend to? This weekend I was hoping to get all my assignments completed as the semesters end is approaching quickly and my weeks have maintained at busy! I did get a few things done and hope get in a few hours before I dive into the next big project due this week.

Over the weekend, I did however get in some much needed training! (Stress reliever!) Saturday, I led run club and ended up getting in a 2 hour run and then finished the day up with a 2 hour bike.

Sunday, I started my day off with swim practice with P2 and then headed to Riverfalls for a HARD bike ride! I'm happy to have accomplished the ride since I believe the course is harder than Madison!

1 comment:

whytri said...

Hi, I came across your blog looking for info on the Chisago Lakes half IM. I thought your race report was great, but was wondering if you might be willing to answer a few questions about the course, organization of the race, etc. You can contact me directly at: muwarrior[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks! Jeremy