Monday, December 7, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't that its been over a month since my last post! Where has the time gone? I have spent the past month running crazy from clinical to P2 to work to school to personal training sessions and to lifetime! With all the running my sleep has gone by the way side! This is my last week of clinical for the semester and I officially finished my last class period on the Mankato campus this past week. My car will be happy!

Since Ironman, my training has consisted of a crosstraining program that my coach had put together and weight training over at Discover strength. The sessions at both places have been killer but I feel that they have made me a ton stronger plus motivated to continue excercising. This is the start of my last week of the XP2 session and then I take a break from the intense training until January-what am I going to do with all the extra time on my hands?

No comments: