Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Still No Running......Day 17

Alright, I officially almost had a complete melt down today as the P2 team headed out for their run! My leg is feeling better or at least when I walk on it-except that there is still some soreness when I touch the area. Today's workout was tough-not because it was hard but because of the boredom of spinning on the trainer. I ended up spinning for a hour and 15 minutes-all that I could handle! I'm craving the chance to put on my running shoes and go out for a run!

Yesterday's workout consisted of 15 minutes on the crosstrainer and then 15 minutes on the step mill with a medicine ball. I then finished up with 15 minute of core work with the medicine ball.

Friday is the big day! The day that I find out whether or not I can start running again!

No comments: