Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Reguv...week started today-meaning training will be pretty light. My workout called for an easy swim or easy bike or day off. I having to lead swim club, swam easy. I ended up doing about a mile or so easy. I spent a lot of time chatting with the guys that showed up for swim club today.

Following swim club I met with a personal trainer at Discover strength for a consultation. Luke the trainer explained the companies philosphy and then led me through a short workout. He had warned me that most everyone is quite sore for a couple of days following the first few workouts. The workout was quick but I could tell that I need to get into the routine of strength training. I could definately tell that I have some significant weakness in my right shoulder which is probably why its been bothering during my swims.

On my way home, I stopped off to hang out with Liz and Shelley and her two girls for a bit. It was great to catch up with them.

Only one more night of my long stretch-Yay!

No comments: