Friday, June 5, 2009

Less than 100 days!!!!

We have less than 100 days until Ironman Madison. As I'm sitting here writing my blog entry, I was thinking that I will be hopefully further than the half way point on the run portion of Ironman Madison! Okay-I going to start my first freak out!

Today I met my friend Margarita for my first open water swim of the season. Prior to me getting there, some other swimmers (assuming triathletes) got caught swimming across Lake Nokomis and were ticketed so we had decided not to chance it. A $350 ticket or more triathlon gear-we chose more triathlon gear! We ended up swimming the length of the swimming area back and forth for about 45 minutes.

The water was a bit chilly getting in but nice once we got started swimming. After we swam we hung out on the beach to dry off and feel the last projected rays of sun over the next couple of days.

No comments: