Sunday, April 26, 2009

A week ago I was put on doxycycline for the ticks bites that I had gotten either from running at the dam or biking at Elm Creek or the dog park. Since then I have finished my prescription, but I battled HORRIBLE acid reflux-and I think that it burned a hole in my esophagus! I spent a bit of time at work trying to find out if Carafate can be bought over the counter....it hurts soooo bad to eat or drink anything! Man, I'm so happy that I don't have that problem on a regular basis! I hope that I don't have permanent damage!


Thursday,
I went down and trained with P2. This was my first outside ride with the group-man they are fast! We rode through St. Paul to Shepard Road and then up to River Road and back. There was no dilly dallying around for me on the ride-in order to keep up I had to maintain 20+ mph! The weather was fantastic except for the strong wind. We ended up riding 33 miles total-I couldn't stay for the run as I had to work that night.

Friday,
I skipped my workout-its something about getting into the pool that really unmotivates me!

Saturday,
I went out and rode the Liberty course. My legs were really tired from working overnights, but I love that course...so pretty! I ended up doing 25 miles.

No comments: