Monday, January 26, 2009

A busy week in review

I can't believe its been over a week since I last blogged (I don't know if that's proper). I have been busy as usual not leaving much time for anything too fun! My homework for my classes have filled most of my time and the few hours left over went to working out.

Last Monday, I did a 4 mile run with run club but ended up skipping my swim. I'm finding it really hard to get into the pool!

Tuesday: I skipped my workouts all together-not starting the week off well!

Wednesday: I spun for 45 minutes at the club, then lifted weights. I did only 3 miles with run club-it was really slippery!

Thursday: I lifted weights and then finally got in the pool for 1700 yards. My shoulder was really bothering me during the swim.

Friday: I conned my mom into going to spinning with me! We attended Don's spinning class. My mom told me later that she won't ever do spinning class again. My dad is next!

Saturday: I did 10 miles on the treadmill-I was ready to shoot myself!

Sunday: Spinning class with Marcia.

So there was my week in review. My workouts will be minimal for the next couple of days-I went for more allergy testing today and they placed patches on my back which have to stay there for two days not allowing for strenuous exercise-itchy itchy! I plan to lift weights over the next couple of days.

No comments: