Monday, December 15, 2008

Yesterday, I got my ass kicked and I liked it! Yesterday, I attended a workout provided by P2 training. I have a friend that has been receiving coaching by P2 and had suggested that I look into it. I have felt the need for motivation and consistency in my training since the Ironman. In looking at my training over the past few months the only consistent thing I noticed was the lack of training.

I loved the workout yesterday! We did a workout running through the skyways and up the stairways-it was a killer! I haven't been sore from a workout in a long time! Anyways I hope to continue my training with P2 starting in January as the coaching is done for the year.

Today run club is canceled due to the cold weather-I will probably still make my way to the club to run on the treadmill and lift weights.


Saturday's run was fantastic-great people and great weather! We ran the Coon Creek trail which was beautiful! The snow made the trees and creek so pretty! We ended up running a little over 5 miles.

Friday, I attended the 90 minute spin class.

Thursday-off day

Monday & Wednesday-run club

No comments: