Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tomorrow is new years eve-the last of bad habits for some and a new beginning for others. New Years is my turing point as well-hopefully! Today I started putting my race season together and registered for Liberty 1/2 Ironman and Graniteman triathlon before the price increases take place on January 1st-I guess that is one way to jump start training. Today it snowed a lot making for gloomy weather leaving me with as much enthusiasm as a sloth! I didn't end up making it to the gym as I deal want to deal the crappy driving conditions and of course the cold. I ended up taking the day off from working out-surprise surprise..... and ended up getting some laundry done (it wasn't a total waste).

Yesterday, I did a 4 mile run with run club. It actually was a nice night to run but the roads and sidewalks were in horrible condition! We took it easy and although it wasn't a great workout it was nice to do something.

Sunday, I spun for two hours at the gym and then did a 3.5 mile run on the treadmill. I had a great workout!

No comments: