Monday, December 8, 2008

I can't believe it's December.....well I guess I can based off the weather report. Snow and more snow....that is what the weather report called for. Now that the cold weather is here, I'm kind of excited for the snow! I am looking forward to skijoring with Shadow once we get a little more snow. There is nothing more funny than watching Shadow go nuts and run in all directions! I probably look pretty funny too-being I'm mostly out of control due to Shadow's zigzagging trying to figure out what direction to go.

My workouts for the week-I can't believe that another week has gone by already! Monday and Wednesday I had run club. I haven't gotten used to the cold weather running yet which has contributed to my lack of enthusiasm regarding running. With not wanting to freeze my butt off, I did force myself to do a couple of miles on the treadmill Tuesday and Thursday-which was short lived due to the extreme boredom! I attended spinning on Wednesday morning, Thursday, and Friday. I also lifted weights and did ab's on Tuesday and Thursday.

So Cindy and I had quite the experience on Thursday at the St. Louis Park club! I had gotten to the club early that day-around 4 ish. I ran a bit on the treadmill and then intended on lifting weights and then going to spinning. I was getting so frustrated with the men at the club thinking that own the place-one guy got pissed at me because I used the rowing machine but yet he was going between three machines! Then I changed went to the spinning room (@5 pm and class didn't start until 6) got my bike and saved a bike for Cindy. Well this lady came in and took Cindy's bike because we couldn't save bikes-fine. Well Cindy came in about two minutes later and I told her the story and so she took another bike-well this dink of guy came in and started yelling at her because she took his bike-what a mess! To make things worst then a lady yelled at me in the locker room because she wanted to use the hairdryer that I was using-even though there were a million other ones around! Either way I don't think that I will be working out at the St. Louis Park club for a while!

I took the last couple of days off from working out. Today I did some cleaning and made Christmas cookies.

Work has been on the slow side lately and I have been canceled a lot-which has been a win/lose situation. I like the fact that I can do other things however I also haven't been motivated to do the things that are important because of the lack of continuity in my schedule.

No comments: