Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Monday's run was fabulous! I did an easy 4 mile run with run club. We did some work on running cadence and then some chit chatting about volunteering at Madison and Saturday's century ride.

Tuesday, I had a terrible swim! My balance was off in the water making it hard to keep a smooth efficient stroke. I only ended up doing 1500 yards as I didn't want to keep swimming with a crappy stroke! I will re-do this key workout this week!

Today, I finally got on my bike for a ride after the storms came through. I only ended up riding 15 miles. On the way out I really worked on keeping my candence high to really hammer the first part-averaging 19-21 mph. On the way back I worked on some bike handling while down in the aerobars and keeping steady revolutions while staying between 15-16 mph.

After the ride, I met up with run club for a 5.2 mile run. It was a small group-only Paul, Sarah, Kathy, and myself. It was a fun run through the woods by the river at the Dam.

No comments: