Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Only 11 weeks left!!!!

Saturday's workout consisted of a 2050 yard swim. A good quick swim!

Sunday, I rode the second loop of the Liberty 1/2 ironman course and then finishing up with a short run. I ended up riding a total of 32.2 miles with an average of a little over 17 mph and running 1.7 miles easy. I felt great!!!!! This was one of my most favorite workouts this training. I did this workout with Jen and Cindy.

Monday, I did a 3 mile run with Shadow and then finished with a 1100 yard swim. I felt crappy in the water:(

Tuesday, Easy run with run club-total of 3 miles and a bike ride totalling 15.1 miles.

Today's workout consisted of a 2150 yard swim. I felt great! I then headed to Mankato for class and just returned now. The traffic was HORRIBLE!!!!! We left at 3:30 pm and I got home at 7:00 pm.

1 comment:

mother said...

Noelle,

GOOD LUCK on Saturday with the Liberty 1/2 Ironman. I know you'll do well, and I can see you have been training extra hard. My heart will be with you cheering you on every step of the way!!!

Go NOELLE!!!!!!!!!

Love, Mom