Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What an interesting week!

Sunday, I headed out a bike ride in the late afternoon hoping to dodge the rain possible rain. I ended up doing 15.1 mile ride through Coon Rapids and Blaine. Following my ride I headed to the club to get a 2800 yard swim in, however during my swim I was told to get out of the pool because we were in a tornado warning. I ended up only getting in 1750 yards. I was happy to find that my car was intact being the tornado hit within a block or so from the healthclub.

Monday, I biked one loop of the Liberty 1/2 Ironman course-getting in 31 miles. My body was tired from the busy weekend at work, however I finished my loop about 15 minutes faster than the last time I bike the course. I plan to do the full 56 miles on Sunday.

Tuesday, I did a short 4.25 mile run with the run club. I tried my new shoes that I won at the Gear West Duathlon. The shoes felt heavy and are newrly as comfortable as my Saucony's.

No comments: