Monday, May 12, 2008

After several minutes of complaining to Shadow (my dog) about the rain on Saturday, I finally put on my "Shut Up & Run" shirt and went to the Coon Rapids Dam. I ended up running eight miles in the rain. Although, I prefer to run warm sunny days, the run was okay. While running through woods, I came across a herd of seven deer and several geese watching me plug away at the miles.

Following my run, did a short swim of 1500 yards. My goal was 2100 yards, but I was exhausted from the busy night at work.

Sunday, I met Jen R. and Cindy for a bike ride along the Buffalo Triathlon Olympic course. The course was challenging with hills and the extreme wind. I did spend the majority of my ride utilizing my aerobars which allowed myself to boost my comfort level on my bike. We followed up the workout with a short 2 mile run along the lake.

No comments: