Friday, April 4, 2008

What a beautiful day! I got to run in shorts for the first time this season-I have been looking forward to shedding the winter run wear. I started my Thursday workout with my Friday scheduled swim. I am meeting Stef for lunch and didn't think that I would have enough time to do two workouts on Friday.

My swim went well, except that I missed the wall on a flip turn and aspirated pool water-hopefully I don't come down with a rare form of pneumonia or something. I felt pretty strong in the water today, I think the consistency has helped.

Following my swim I did a 5.1 mile run in SHORTS! My legs felt a little tight on the run probably from the kicking during my swim workout. I did the run at a comfortable 8:55 pace.

Friday is suppose to be 60 degrees!!!!! I looked forward to taking my bike out on the roads for a ride.

No comments: