Thursday, April 3, 2008

It has been a week of great workouts:)

Sunday, Again the weather was pretty nice and I got a chance to take my bike out on the roads. I rode 19 miles. On the way out I was doing a pretty good pace and I kept thinking that all the winter spinning must have made a big difference-until I had to come back which was up hill and against the wind. AAAGGGHHH. It was fun to get out on the roads again-I can't wait for my next ride.

Monday, I started my workout with a 3.2 mile run on the treadmill. Trying to pass the time quickly I did hills. I then did a 2500 yard swim focusing on stroke work. The run was boring, which always makes the workout seem harder. The swim went great! My stroke felt smooth and strong.

Tuesday, Run club day. We did a quick run of 4.5 miles down the Coon Creek path. The average pace of the run was 8.38 mph.

Wednesday, I went to spinning class. The focus of the class was endurance. Great workout!

I heard it's suppose to be in the fifties over the weekend-I can't wait!

No comments: