Monday, April 7, 2008



It was another great week of workouts! Friday, I got my bike out on the roads for a short time-only 36 minutes for a total of 8.3 miles.

Saturday, I went to Lifetime Fitness's Dam Hill workout. We did a warm up of 5.5 miles along the River Road to finish at the locks and dam-Hence the "Dam Hill." The hill is a little longer that a quarter mile long and pretty steep. We did about 5 miles of hill repeats including different exercises such as squats, push ups, crunches, and lunges. It's a great workout! I ended up doing a total of ten miles that day.

Sunday, I got up early and swam 2400 yards. I felt good. The pool was a little clearer on Sunday, but extremely warm! I then did 45 minutes of spinning on my own and a hour of spinning in a class. The focus of the class was hills.

I just looked out the window and it is snowing again-AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!

No comments: