Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It has been a crazy week! I feel like an elastic person being pulled in a million directions.

Monday, I went to the club and spun for a hour. I am saddened by the cool weather and snow. I hope this winter weather will end soon as I beginning to miss my bike. I had taken my new Cervelo off the trainer and had everything tightened up in hopes to get it out on the road.

Tuesday, I ran out of time!!! Owen was readmitted to the hospital with high temps and a CT that was performed showed his ventricles were slightly larger than the previous scan. They plan to put a shunt in on Friday. A lot of my time was spent at the hospital, however I did manage to get a short run of 4.5 miles in on the treadmill.

Today, I attended spinning class. We focused on long speed sessions. I didn't get as much out of the workout today. I'm was feeling a little fatigue from the lack of sleep over the past couple of days.

No comments: