Saturday, April 26, 2008

It has been another busy week with school. I had a presentation on Thursday and a paper due on Friday. I was down in Mankato Thursday and Friday.

Wednesday, my bike ride was short lived! I only rode for a little of 3 miles. The weather was gorgous! I was too busy trying to prepare for my busy school week.

Thursday morning I headed to Mankato. My workout on Wednesday was a 5 mile run around the track-BORING!!!! However running around the track was better than getting drenched running outside. I ended up staying the night in Mankato.

Friday, I had class in the morning and then headed back to the cities. My workout was a short 4.5 mile run on the treadmill. I don't know what is worse running around the track or on the treadmill.

It looks like winter is back for the next couple of days:(

No comments: