Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Monday's workout consisted of an hour on the trainer-boring! I went to a triathlon clinic on overuse injuries and transitions Monday night. The PT that spoke seemed to be pretty good, except that he was continuously interrupted by a man with his million pain aliments. I didn't get much out of the speaker on transitions, as she geared her speech towards the very beginner.

Early Tuesday morning, while at work I came down with a stomach bug. I almost had to pull over to the side of the road on my way home. I spent all day in bed or on the toilet.

Today, I woke up still not feeling very well. I did a short 3 mile run and felt like I was going to puke:(

I hope to make up my swim workout tomorrow. I'm hoping it will warm up soon to burn off all the winter bugs brewing.

No comments: