Monday, February 25, 2008

Time goes by so fast! Last week I was fighting a cold which made each workout difficult. I felt that I was drowning on my swims and couldn't breath during the bike/run workouts. Thankfully, the cold was short lived!

Yesterday, I swam 200 yards-stroke was off! I then went to spinning class with Marcia. I ended up combining the workout sent by my coach and Marcia's workout; focusing on a steady heartrate. The class was a combination of seated climb with a standing climb.

Saturdays workout consisted of a 8.2 mile run at the Coon Rapids Dam. I had a chance to run with my running friends from the running club. We saw 10 deer on the run too!

Friday, I swam a total of 2400 yards and felt fabulous! My stroke was super smooth and strong. This was probably the best swim I have had since my training.

Thursday, I had class in Mankato so my workout was done early in the morning. My workout consisted of a 5 mile run on the "dreadmill." I can't wait until it warms up!

Wednesday, I did a five mile run on the treadmill. I skipped the swim workout due to my cold and a restless night of sleeping.

Tuesday, Run club was canceled due to the cold. I did a 3.2 mile run on the treadmill and then went to spinning class.

Monday, I did some spinning on my new bike. I can't wait until I can get out on the roads!

No comments: